So . . . after only having this blog for about a month, I’ve been nominated for an award by The AG Homeschooler! (When I found this out, I was shocked!) Basically, it works like this:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog/blogs.
- Answer the 5 questions given.
- Nominate 3 bloggers with 30 or less followers.
- Ask them 5 questions about their blog.
So here’s my thank you to The AG Homeschooler! Check out her blog here: agswondrousworld.wordpress.com.
The 5 questions for me to answer are:
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
- How did you come up with your blog’s name?
- What’s one thing you’ve learned about blogging so far?
- Who was your very first follower?
- How long do you think you’ll keep blogging?
I decided to start my blog so I would be able to share my AG ideas with the online community. I was NOT out to become a popular blogger. 🙂 Actually, online privacy is pretty important to me. I came up with my blog’s name because I live in Alaska and Alaska and American Girl start with the same letter, so . . . yeah. A thing I’ve learned about blogging is that when you do photoshoots, your WordPress media space fills up very quickly with your pics. 🙂 🙂 🙂 My very first follower was my best friend. I think I’ll keep blogging for a long, long time! I love dolls!
The three people I nominate are:
Avaroo2003 at avaspokemonblog.wordpress.com
Jana at thedollydistrict.blogspot.com
Kathryn at thebestloveddolls.blogspot.com
My questions for those three are:
- How long have you been blogging?
- Is blogging something you’d like to do your whole life?
- Who inspires you to blog?
- Is blogging on your Top 5 favorite things to do list?
- Will you continue your blog as an adult?
Thanks again to AG’s Wondrous World! Oh, and in case you don’t know how this kind of thing works, you answer the questions and complete all the requirements on YOUR blog, not in the comments. (Make sure you complete the questions and the bulleted list, too.)
AGs in Alaska