Hi everyone! Shockingly, I have been nominated for ANOTHER award already! It’s called the Liebster award and it all started with Rebekah from Stuffie Adventures! The AG Homeschooler then nominated me on her blog, AG’s Wondrous World (agswondrousworld.wordpress.com). A big thanks to both of them! Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
The AG Homeschooler posted some questions she wanted us to answer, and here they are:
- What’s your favorite show?
- What’s your greatest fear?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Do you believe Pluto should remain a dwarf planet or be a regular planet again?
- Do you believe in God and in his Word, the Bible?
- What’s your favorite Bible verse?
- Who’s your favorite singer or band?
- Do you like the show Jessie?
- What do you believe happened to the dinosaurs?
My favorite show is Last Man Standing. My greatest fears are elevators, tsunamis, and large hairy spiders. My favorite animal is the red fox. And Pluto deserves to be back in the rankings as a planet again! I do believe in God and His Word. My favorite Bible verse is 1 Corinthians 13:13. My favorite singer is Brit Nicole. I like Jessie but I’m not allowed to watch it anymore. And as for the dinosaurs, um, #Ihavenoidea. And then one more random fact is I hate almonds.
Rebekah also has questions for me:
Q: If you could ask the president one question, what would it be?
A: Do you ever get scared?
Q: What is your favorite family tradition?
A: Getting Christmas pajamas.
Q: What trait do you like most about yourself?
A: I’m very compassionate and understanding.
Q: What are your talents?
A: Writing, and I’m good with animals and little kids.
Q: If you could shop for free in any store, which one would you choose?
A: AG Place Los Angeles. It’s awesome there.
Q: Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
A: Best player on a horrible team!
Q: What is your favorite day of the week?
Q: What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
A: Uh . . .
Q: What do you put on your toast? 😜
A: Raspberry jam.
Now, I’m going to do what The AG Homeschooler did and the people I nominate are the first five people who comment on this post and say that they want to be nominated. Since my blog requires me to moderate all comments, I will moderate them in the order they are sent to my email inbox. I will then post on my blog saying who the nominees are and then they can go ahead and write about the award on their blog. Congrats in advance, guys!
-AGs in Alaska-