Hi guys. This is an update on this post. This is actually not one of my two weekly posts, but I nominated some people who don’t blog anymore, so I wanted to publish this ASAP so the nominees could work on their posts. The new people I nominate are (the last two were original nominees):
Natalie @ theAGspot
Elli (this may not be her correct name, sorry) @ Stitching With Elli
Jewel @ Doll Notebook
Mya @ AG Lane
Dolly Sisters @ AG Dolly Sisters
Here is the original post:
You may recall this this post back in July. It was when I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the awe-som-e Rebekah from Stuffie Adventures. It was really sweet of her, and now I’m being nominated again by Avaroo2003 from Ava’s Pokemon Blog! Thanks so much, Ava! You probably remember this post, when I did a promotion for her blog. Check it out if you like Pokémon! Ava is amazing! 🙂
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Recognize the blogger that nominated you
- Answer all the questions that the blogger asked you on your website
- Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers and tell them that you nominated them
- And create 11 new questions for your nominees!
Ava is asking these questions:
- Do you like Pokémon? If so, which one is your favorite? (For those with Pokémon blogs, you are excused from the first half of this question)
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Do you play any instruments?
- If you could visit any country with every expense paid, which one would it be?
- Why do you blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Will you ever stop blogging?
- If you had to eat one food only, for one entire month, what would the food be?
- Do you like math?
- Do you like art?
- Who will you nominate?
Here are my answers:
- Yes, I like Pokémon. My favorite is Ninetails.
- In my spare time, I read, write, and blog. And watch YouTube, much to my mother’s dismay.
- I play the piano (and I love singing, but that doesn’t mean I’m good at it).
- France. Francefrancefrancefrancefrance. More specifically, Paris! I already speak French.
- I blog because I want to. Just kidding. I blog to share my AG ideas with other doll lovers!
- I started blogging for a journalism assignment. This is actually not my first blog, but I finished my last blog and missed blogging so I started a new one.
- Probably, when I go to college.
- French toast. Although that is a combination of foods . . . in not French toast, then watermelon.
- No. I HATE math.
- No, not really. It’s a frustrating subject for me as I am not naturally gifted in art and everything I drew looks weird.
- I will nominate . . . the people above!
Here are questions I have for them:
- Do you like camping?
- Have you ever been ziplining?
- Are you afraid of dogs?
- Pancakes or French toast?
- Do you speak a foreign language?
- Have you ever visited Alaska?
- How many dolls do you have?
- What doll would you like to have?
- Do you like Gabriella McBride (GOTY 2017)?
- What is your favorite book?
That’s all for now! See ya later!
-AGs in Alaska-