Hello, everybody! I am thrilled to announce I have been tagged for the first time by Kaylyn from Kaylyn’s World Blog! The tag is back-to-school themed. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you.
2. Answer all of the questions.
3. Post new questions (or rewrite the old ones.)
Here are the questions Kaylyn is asking:
1. When did you start school?
A: I started on the 11th.
2. What is the subject that you are the worst at?
A: Definitely, without a doubt, math.
3. Do you love or hate school?
A: It depends on the day. Sometimes I love school, and sometimes I hate it. So far it’s great.
4. What is your favorite part of school?
A: The part when I finish all my work for the day.
5. What is your favorite subject?
A: I like French a lot.
6. What do you usually have for lunch at school?
A: Whatever my mom makes or I find in the kitchen.
7. Are you homeschooled?
8. Do you do any sports in school?
A: Not currently, but I may do swimming.
9. When was your worst day in school?
A: I’m thinking my first day of third grade. I was super nervous because we had just moved states and I was starting at a brand-new school.
10. What are you studying in history this year?
A: U.S. History.
These are my questions for the nominees:
- For you, is school more about friends or learning?
- Are you a popular kid, sporty kid, a smart kid, etc., in school?
- Do you have a certain teacher you really like or dislike?
- What time do you wake up for school?
- Do you wake up by an alarm clock or by a parent?
- Are you homeschooled?
- If you aren’t in high school yet, are you nervous or excited? If you are in high school, do you like it?
- How long do you spend doing homework? Or, if you’re homeschooled, how long does it take you to do your work?
- What has been your favorite grade so far?
- Do you have any siblings who go to the same school as you?
I am nominating:
Loren from Happy House of AG
Samantha from Redhead With a Book
Rutvi from Capturing & Creating
Thanks for nominating me, Kaylyn! This has been fun! Have a great week, everybody! 🙂