Hi everybody! Kaylyn from Kaylyn’s World Blog was super sweet and tagged me for The Craft Tag she created! If you’ve never heard of Kaylyn, go check her blog out. It is super cool. Now, here’s the thing. Kaylyn also tagged Avaroo2003, who tagged Natalie, who tagged me! So . . . I get to do this tag TWICE!!! 🙂
Here are the rules for the tag:
1. Answer all of the questions.
2. Create 5 or more new questions.
3. Tag however many people you want.
Kaylyn is asking these questions:
1. What crafts do you enjoy doing the most?
2. Have you made AG doll clothes?
3. What is your favorite craft that you have done so far?
4. Have you ever gotten a craft kit?
5. What is your favorite craft kit that you have ever gotten?
6. What is a craft you could never do?
7. What is your dream craft project?
Here are my answers:
- I enjoy crafts that already have pieces ready to be assembled. I am not very good at crafting, so this is helpful for me.
- I have made AG doll clothes before, yes. Check out this post if you want to see an example.
- My favorite craft I have ever done would probably have to be the letters spelling out my name that hang in my room. I did each one differently. One is covered in buttons, one in glitter, one in stickers, one in washi tape, and one in 3-D butterflies.
- I got a craft kit for making a cute wooden owl that you cover in scrapbooking paper and then glue eyeballs and a nose on. I have two of them.
- A craft I could never do . . . anything involving a Cricut. Waaaay too complicated.
- Hmm. Oh, I know! I have a corkboard for my bedroom that I really want to cover in fabric and then string stretchy ribbon across so I can slip in pictures. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.
Natalie is asking these questions:
- What is your favorite craft to do?
- Knitting or sewing?
- Painting or sculpting?
- Favorite kind of paint?
- Favorite type of fabric (felt, cotton, knits)?
- How often do you craft?
Here are my answers:
- Crafts with ready-to-go pieces.
- Not a whole lot. When I see something I really, really want to make, I’ll do it.
Here are the questions I’m asking:
- Are you good at crafting?
- Do you ever get frustrated when crafting?
- What type of crafting do you enjoy the most?
- Do you know how to use a sewing machine?
- Have you ever used a latchhook kit?
- Are you good at whipping up crafts out of thin air, or do you need specific instructions?
- Have you sewed doll clothes before?
- Have you ever sewed a stuffed animal?
I am nominating:
Madison @ Delightful World of Dolls
Emmie @ Pheonix American Girl World
The AG Homeschooler @ AG’s Wondrous World
Thanks again, Kaylyn, for nominating me! Everyone have a great weekend, and I’ll see you on Monday!
Oh, and one more quick thing: I have received over 100 likes on my blog!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 This makes me so happy – thank you to everyone who supports my blogging efforts! You are amazing!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-AGs in Alaska-