Hi, Christmas cookies! I hope you’re having a blessed Saturday. Are any of you going to Christmas parties today?
Wait. Did I just say . . . GIVING????
As in . . . A GIVEAWAY???
Oh, yes. Yes I did. It’s time for . . .
AGS IN ALASKA’S FIRST-EVER GIVEAWAY!!!!
I totally wish there was a way to make all caps, all caps. Because that’s how I feel right now!!!
Okay, I’ll skip to the good part. I’m sure you’re all wondering by now what I’m giving away, and not just reading my endless banter. I’ll happily oblige.
I am giving away . . .
Emily’s Holiday Dress!
Emily is standing on our deck railing, and I am hoping she is not going to fall off
like Grace fell off a gazebo in Washington.
Back to the giveaway. A quick thing you should know is that this dress is NOT BRAND-NEW. I bought it used off of Ebay with a few other outfits in a package. Since I already own this dress, I thought I would give this one away. It has been GENTLY USED, but it is not BRAND-NEW. The dress does not smell like smoke or even laundry soap. As you can tell from the picture, it’s still gorgeous.
It’s also a retired outfit from American Girl, so that may bring some extra appeal.
Of course, a few pictures for a giveaway quickly turned into a photoshoot.
Please note that the necklace Emily is wearing will not be included in the giveaway.
Here are the giveaway rules:
- You must be following my blog.
- You must be 18 or older OR have a parent’s permission to enter the giveaway.
- You must live in North America.
- You must actually want to own this dress, and are not entering just to win something.
- You must reblog this on your blog.
- You must enter by Sunday, December 24th (Christmas Eve). I will randomly select and announce the winner on Monday, December 25th (Christmas Day).
- If you are not yet following my blog, make sure you click “confirm subscription” in your email after you click the follow button, or it won’t count.
- If you win, I will send you an email asking for your home address/P.O. Box.
And guess what! There are a few ways to get a bonus entry!
- If you have a YouTube channel, create a video about this giveaway and post it.
- If you follow my blog using your WordPress account, follow using your email. If you follow my blog using your email, follow using your WordPress account. (I am so sorry to anyone who uses Blogger or another blogging platform!)
- Tell a friend about this giveaway. If they agree to enter, you get an additional bonus entry. (Emphasis on “agree to enter.” If you tell a friend but they don’t enter, it doesn’t count.) Tell me what friend it was who entered, and make sure they put in their comment that you are the one who told them.
- If you have more than one blog, reblog this on your other blog.
To claim your bonus entries, simply comment in your original comment which ones you did, or post another one.
Okay, that’s all for now! I hope you guys have a great day, and I’ll see you tomorrow!
Countdown to Christmas: Nine days!