Me to my grandma: I need to blog.
Me to myself: Maybe I should title this post “What Should I Blog About?”
Genius self to me: A Q&A A Q&A A Q&A!!!
So. I obviously HAD to listen to myself and do another Q&A. This time around, though, instead of the questions being Alaskan themed, the questions can be about anything.
Well, I say anything, but . . .
- Please keep your questions appropriate
- The questions must not be personal, such as inquiries as to my real name, birthday, or Social Security number
- You have until Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day) to question away!
Have fun with this, guys. I love Q&A’s, in case you couldn’t tell. The weirder the questions, the better!
A sneak-peek at upcoming blog posts:
- A Summer Photoshoot, Round 2
- Lindsey’s Revenge (A Photostory)
- Review of Tenney’s Spotlight Outfit
- In Which I FINALLY Post The Trials of Tessa, Part 3
- And more, which are yet to be revealed!
See ya later!