Helloooooo, world! I’m ecstatic to be back on my blog! It’s been a great hiatus, I got the break I needed and accomplished a TON of stuff. Here’s a list, so you don’t think I was sitting around binge-watching Stranger Things. (Kidding, I don’t watch that show.)
I . . .
- Helped out at a language-immersion camp
- Volunteered at not one, but two Vacation Bible Schools!
- Reorganized my room
- Color-coordinated my bookshelf (inspired by Sam from Redhead With A Book)
- Went on an awesome camping trip with my friends
- Worked on a collab with another awesome blogger (more on that later!)
- Did quite a bit of babysitting
- Welcomed two new additions to my family (no, they’re not babies. Again, more on that later).
So, as you can see, I was quite busy. I feel like it’s been months, instead of less than three weeks.
This summer has been awesome so far. There are a lot of fun things happened up here in Alaska for me, and I’m not going to be any less busy than I was during my hiatus. But I just couldn’t leave you guys for very long. 🙂
Here’s a sneak peak of epic posts coming up soon:
- Two collab posts
- Lindsey’s Revenge (A Photostory)
- Part 3 of The Trials of Tessa (I have learned through trying
and failingto do photoseries that I am absolutely awful at them)
- Review of Tenney’s Spotlight Outfit
- Family Pictures (A Photostory)
- A Summer Photoshoot, Take 2 (A Photoshoot,
- And much, much more! (Now, if only I could find my post calendar . . .)
Like I said at the beginning of this post, I’m soooo happy to be back! I’ve missed you guys. 🙂
(P.S. – I’m stealing Grace’s signoff.) 🙂 🙂 🙂