Hey guys! I hope y’all are enjoying the summer. (I have to go back to school in a month, which I am so NOT looking forward to.)
In the meantime, I have been tagged – or rather, my dolls and I have been tagged – quite a few times recently, and I thought I’d better hurry up at do some of them. Thank you to everyone who tagged me! If you were tagged by me, please make sure to check which version of the tag I tagged you for, since there are 2 Blue Sky tags and 3 AG Q and A Tags.
First up, the Blue Sky Tag! Thanks, Jewel!
- Thank the person that tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 more people
- And give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the 11 questions:
- What is your favorite Ice-cream flavor? Argh, this is so hard. It was always French vanilla (Thomas Jefferson’s favorite flavor, by the way) and then it was mint chocolate chip. But now I really love dulce de leche!
- Do you prefer to chill with others or by yourself? By myself. I am an introvert, but I am also outgoing. And no, extroverted and outgoing are not the same thing. I love to be by myself, but sometimes I do need my friends.
- Are you afraid of heights? Completely! Ferris wheels will be the death of me.
- What are your 2 favorite movies? The Parent Trap (the remake with Lindsey Lohan) and The Last Jedi!
- What is your favorite TV show? I like Greenhouse Academy quite a bit!
- Read or write? How dare you make me choose! I guess . . . reading?
- What song have you been listening to lately? “One Foot” by Walk The Moon.
- Do you have a hidden talent? I don’t believe so. If I do, I haven’t discovered it yet. 🙂
- Are most of your friends around your own age, younger, or older? Most of them are younger than me, because we are involved in a scouting organization for girls and lots of the girls in my group are younger.
- How do you feel about Star Wars? I’m not obsessed, but I think it’s a pretty cool series of movies.
- Do you like cats or dogs better, and why? 100% dog. I cannot stand cats, they are way too aloof and want YOU to work for THEIR attention. And you’re the one feeding them and, ya know, keeping them alive! Dogs automatically love you, which is awesome.
Faith on the Farm @ Faith on the Farm
Geekie Fox @ Geekie Fox Gaming & Books
Diamond @ Buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com
Rose @ A Purpose of Winged Dogs
Sapphire @ A Sapphire’s Stardust
Lizzy @ Learning To Live, Struggling To Thrive
- What is your favorite dog breed?
- What is your favorite cat breed?
- If you could go to any planet, which would it be?
- If you could spend time with any book character, who would it be, and why?
- Photography or writing?
- Do you have a cell phone?
- Do you play a musical instrument. If so, for how long?
- What is your favorite flower/plant?
- Are you excited to go back to school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Opinion on brussel sprouts?
The lovely Lea from Melody Q’s blog tagged Morgan for the AG Q and A Tag (and just to let you know, 2 other people tagged me for this as well!) Thank you so much, Lea!
The rules are:
- List these rules in your post.
- Create your own AG Q&A Tag button. If you don’t know how, you may use mine or skip this step.
- Thank the person/doll that nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Come up with five questions for your nominees. You can include these in your tag post of send them separately. Do NOT ask any personal or inappropriate questions.
- Have your doll that was nominated answer the questions given.
- Nominate 3-5 other AG bloggers’ dolls.
- Notify your nominees and send them a link to your tag post.
Hey guys! It’s Morgan here! I will now be answering Lea’s questions.
- What is your favorite musical instrument? I love the flute. It’s so beautiful and makes such lovely sounds.
- If you could be cast in any movie…what character would you want to be? I honestly don’t know. I don’t watch movies very often.
- Would you rather go to the mountains or the beach? Probably the beach. I love the ocean!
- What’s the most fun thing you get to do with your human? We love doing agility training with Chocolate Chip! He loves it too.
- What accessory or outfit do you wish AG would create? An agility set for dogs. It would be super fun, and Chip and I would use it all the time.
The questions Morgan is asking are:
- What is the most fun trip your human has every taken you on?
- Do you have any siblings? If so, who do you get along with the most?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your dream vacation?
- Opinion on brussel sprouts?
Next up, Sassafras tagged me for the Blue Sky Tag! Well, technically she tagged me for the AIO Tag, but I don’t know enough about AIO to do it. Thanks, Sassafras!
I have the rules posted above.
Who are a couple of your favorite authors? I love Shannon Messenger’s Keeper of the Lost Cities Series, and then Heather Vogel Frederick’s Mother Daughter Book Club series.
Which book of the Bible do you read the most? Probably Genesis or Exodus. I have read them both a couple of times.
What are your main hobbies? Reading, writing, photography, and petsitting.
Do you prefer cities or the country? Cities, since there is so much going on and fun things to do and see.
Would you rather go barefoot or wear sneakers? I do love going barefoot. When I lived in CA, I wore shoes only 5% of the time.
Do you prefer big stuffed animals or little stuffed animals? Smaller, they are easier to pack.
What camera and lenses (if you have a DSLR) do you use to take your blog photos? I use a Nikon D5000. I use the 30-50 milileter lense (or that’s what my mom said, it’s her camera.)
Do you use any camera equipment? Yes. I have a tripod.
Do you print out any of the photos you take? Not usually. I don’t like having to drive over to Walgreens to get them, and if I print them at home they’re all grainy.
How do you listen to your favorite music? Either on my iPod, computer, or the radio.
What instrument would you like to learn how to play? I already play piano and guitar, but maybe the cello? It seems interesting.
- Do you like hot weather or cool weather?
- How many pillows do you sleep with? (I know, random.)
- How many pets do you have?
- Have you ever been ziplining?
- Have you every gone surfing?
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- 10 years?
- 20 years?
- If you were to cook anything from a foreign country, what would it be?
- Do you like chicken or beef better?
- Favorite time period?
Anybody who has more than two cats!
Next up is another AG Q and A Tag, this time from Kanani at Simplyag.weebly.com! Thanks, Kanani! She has decided to tag Crystal, so watch out, world!
(Rules are above.)
Which one of your siblings do you get along best with? Tessa, I just love her fashion sense! We are always talking about clothes.
What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? Shop, listen to music, shop, talk on the phone, shop, hang out with my friends, and . . . shopshopshop!
What genre of music do you listen to the most? I only listen to Top 40!
If you could meet any movie character, who would you meet? Rey from Star Wars! I mean, #girlpower! Plus, she can weild a lightsaber and look good doing it.
If you could time travel what time would you go to and why? The 1900’s, so I can admire the beautiful dresses.
(Like I said, watch out.)
- Favorite outfit?
- Favorite store?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite YouTube channel?
She is tagging:
Lottie Rose @ Treasured Friends With A Flair
Azalea @ American Girl Here And There
The lovely Michelle over at The American Girl Spot has tagged Grace for the AG Q and A Tag! Thanks so much, Michelle!
Michelle’s questions are: (the same as Kanani’s)
Which one of your siblings do you get along best with? Oh, Lindsey, definitely. She’s the best when it comes to pranking.
What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? Bake, and practice French with Crystal.
What genre of music do you listen to the most? I like songs with French lyrics.
If you could meet any movie character, who would you meet? Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson! She’s literally the coolest.
If you could time travel what time would you go to and why? To the French Revolution and try some of that cake Marie Antoinette keeps talking about.
- Would you go to space, if it is possible for people who aren’t astronauts to go there in the future?
- What is your favorite kind of dessert?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what kind of animal is he/she?
- Do you like snakes (the cute little ones)?
- Do you prefer snow, rain, or sun?
Whew! That was a ton of tags. Thank you to everyone who tagged me/my dolls, you guys rock.
See you later this week!