Hey everybody! The cool stuffies over at Stuffie Adventures (www.stuffieadventures.wordpress.com) have this awesome new challenge. Here it is:
- Go to PhotoFunia and choose up to 20 effects, putting in pictures of your doll(s).
- Download these pictures and put them in a post, just like we did!
- Include the Dolly PhotoFunia logo and the hashtag #DollyPhotoFunia
- When you’re done, publish the post and comment below giving us a link so we can check it out! We’ll update this post and put your blog name and the link to your post, in a list with other people’s challenge entries. 🙂
- Your deadline is August 25.
PhotoFunia is AWESOME! I was kind of confused at first, but it’s kind of like Snapchat (I don’t do Snapchat, BTW) because you use filters with your own pictures. I’m entering, and here are my pictures!
Grace by Leonardo da Vinci. Just kidding!
I LOVE this one!!!
Grace is a movie star.
Just a doll on a playing card . . . nothing to see here . . . 🙂
Um . . .
Crystal! Get OUT of the rain!!!
SO true. 🙂
PhotoFunia is soooo awesome – but addictive. So proceed with caution.
If you want to do this, go right ahead! But please follow the rules above. Also, the pictures do not have to be doll-themed. You can use other pictures if you want.
HAVE FUN!!! (I don’t know what is with me today. I have commented on other people’s blogs a lot with all caps. Sorry!)
-AGs in Alaska-