Guys guys guys! Guess what? Oh, you’re never gonna guess. *snickers* I’m so good at keeping secrets.
McKenna: Uh, it’s in the title.
Oh, right. Well, if you read the title (I know, titles are boring, you probably never read them), then you know today is my 1-year blogiversary!
Yep, you read it right – it’s been a year already! I know, I can scarcely believe it myself. And, what’s even crazier is that I ALSO have 100 followers now! You guys are so, so awesome and I really appreciate all of your support.
A big thanks to Elysium for being my very first follower!
And thank you also Guyloup for being my 100th follower. My current tally is 102.
Yes, I am doing a stereotypical blogiversary giveaway, BUT the items I am giving away are actually for humans and not for dolls.
I am giving away two Alaska tee shirts! The way this will work is:
Step 1: Enter the giveaway. Rules are as follows:
- THIS IS A VERY SHORT GIVEAWAY. This is the most important rule – you MUST enter by Saturday, June 2 at 12 PM Alaska time/1 PM Pacific time. Because I will be buying the shirts from a store, I want to make sure there is still a good size selection so I can be sure to purchase your shirt in your size. Enter by leaving a comment below.
- You MUST have your parent/guardian’s permission to enter (please make sure you do not ask a random parent, but the one you are related to. 🙂 If you win, I will need your address to ship the shirt to you. And of course, if you are 18 . . . just enter. 🙂
- You must be a follower of my blog to enter. (If you are a new follower, make sure you hit “confirm follow” in your email, or I won’t see that you followed.
- Share about this giveaway on your blog or Pinterest. Make sure to leave a link so I can see!
- Make sure you are commenting with a valid email.
- You must live in North America to enter, due to expensive shipping to/from AK.
Step 2: If you are my first winner, I will email you and ask you for your shirt size and address. You will get first pick at the shirts.
Step 3: If you are my second winner, I will send you an email as well. You will get the shirt the first winner did not pick.
If you need more clarification, feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com.
I feel like I’m forgetting something . . . oh yeah, the shirts! Here are what they look like:
Due to iPhone image quality, the colors did not turn out well . . . the pink is a bit more fluorescent (if that’s even possible) and the blue on the second shirt is more of a turquoise.
There are a few ways to gain bonus entries:
- Tell a friend about this giveaway! If they enter (and tell me you told them!) you can get an extra entry!
- If you have a YT channel, create a video about this giveaway and post it (again, please leave a link.)
- If you have more than one blog, reblog this on your other blog.
Please make sure in your comment to tell me which of these bonus entry methods you used.
I think that about wraps this up. Thank you again for supporting me in my first year of blogging, everyone! I can’t believe it’s been a year already. You guys are fantastic!