Hey guys, what’s up? I am super pleased to announce that I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award, thanks to Emma from Dazzling Dollies! Thank you SO MUCH, Emma!!!!
The rules for the Unique Blogger Award are:
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 New Questions
Okay, here are Emma’s questions:
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What is the next doll that you want?
My favorite part about blogging is when people tell me that I inspire their own blogs. This makes me really happy! Also, when people tell me that a comment I left “made their day,” I feel very pleased. I love making new friends while doing something I love!
My favorite TV show is Project Mc², even though it is kind of young for me. I also like to watch When Calls The Heart, which is a Hallmark Channel romance TV show.
My next doll . . . well, either Luciana, though I probably won’t get her, or another custom. I have one in mind, maybe to do later this year . . .
Hmm, for nominations:
- Izzy & Gracelyn @ The Diary of Two Dolls
- Arabella @ Anything in the Wonderful Life
- Tori & Bella @ AGsparklesisters
- Bella @ A Doll’s Life
- Rose @ A Purpose of Winged Dogs
- Lizzy @ Learning To Live, Struggling To Thrive
- Mary E. @ Forever American Girl
- The AG Homeschooler @ AG’s Wondrous World
You guys get to answer these questions!
- Do you play any sports? What is your favorite one?
- Do you have a hard time not checking WordPress every five minutes? (I know I do . . .)
- Why do you blog?
I know that’s more like four questions, sorry . . .
And now it’s time for the 25 Things That Make Me Happy Tag!
I was tagged by Enni (although technically she tagged anyone who has flown on a plane and I have done that countless times), so thank you SO MUCH!!!
25 Things That Make Me Happy Are (these are very specific and random things):
- Orange-scented bath products (I believe I mentioned this in my Thanksgiving post)
- Doing laundry! I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing laundry!
- The little noise that plays over the intercom in airports before they announce something like a 20-minute baggage claim guarantee (you guys probably have no idea what I’m talking about)
- Swinging at the park
- My beautiful coloring Bible with gorgeous illustrations
- When the numbers work right when I’m doing math (I am momentarily fooled into thinking I actually LIKE math, ha ha that’s crazy right)
- The smell of the air when spring is just arriving (especially in AK, since the air is very clean up here)
- Walking out of a plane into fresh air that is 50 degrees warmer than the air you left back at home
- Checking 25 books out of the library at once
- The library scanning machine that involves placing all the books inside at once and it scans them immediately, so there’s no need to do it one by one. (We have a very high-tech library, and the return system is even cooler – you place the books inside and it goes up the conveyor belt to the ceiling to be returned. I don’t know why I like it so much, because it has caused me to return a couple of books that apparently I was still being charged for weeks later? #technologyproblems)
- Cleaning my rabbit’s cage (which I should probably do tomorrow . . . 🙂
- Spying on trick-or-treaters who have no idea I’m watching them
- Getting up at 6:30 and doing all my schoolwork, though I’m not very happy at the time of doing the actual waking up
- The feeling I get when I’m downhill skiing (I LOVE SKIING, even though I just started this year – I was living in California when I was at an age that would be good to start learning at)
- Finding out the name of a song I love so I can actually download it onto my iPod
- When I FINALLY remember a French word I have been trying to memorize for weeks
- Watching people practically kill themselves on America’s Funniest Home Videos
- Cleaning my room (I love doing this each week, it makes me feel so organized – which I am so totally NOT)
- Animal Farm by Geroge Orwell. In case you haven’t read it, it’s this ridiculous novel about a bunch of talking pigs leading a dictatorship – which is required reading for English class. I would recommend it for ages 13+
- Getting new bands on my braces! I have an appointment in about a week, and I don’t know what colors I should get – any color combination suggestions?
- Taking aesthetically pleasing (wow, I don’t think I have ever used that phrase before) pictures of my dolls outside. You can’t get aesthetically pleasing pictures with the lighting inside of our house
- How the trees look outside once they’re covered in frost in the morning. It looks like we’re living in a magical kingdom
- THE MAGIC OF PHOTO EDITING WEBSITES (which I only recently discovered)!!!
- The sweetness of the little kids I babysit, who laugh at the smallest things and remind me of more important things in life – like having fun and smiling a lot ❤️
- Flying on planes! I totally love it (minus the TSA thing) – especially if I’m flying first class (yes, I have flown that way once)
I tag anyone who has traveled internationally!
Alright, that is all for today! See you all on Thursday (when I will hopefully have Part 2 of The Trials of Tessa up!)