Hello, fantastic blogging elves! It’s time for Day 2 of TDOC! Remember when I did that huge tag post last week? Well, do you recall . . . the most famous reindeer of all . . . sorry, nope. Do you remember me saying that I couldn’t do one of the tags until I had my decorations up? Well, if you don’t, shame on you, because I did! MWAH HA HA!!!
Sorry. Anyway, I was tagged for the Holiday Tag by the Blogging Doll Sisters. Thank you guys so much! Here are the rules for the tag:
- Answer all questions honestly
- Take at least 5 pictures of your doll or doll-sized decorations for the holiday (Thanksgiving or Christmas)
- Tag at least 2 other bloggers with doll blogs
- If you have more than one blog, then DON’T TAG YOURSELF
- You need to ask at least 5 questions
Here are the questions they are asking me!
- How many dolls do you have?
- Which holiday do you like better: Thanksgiving or Christmas?
- Would you rather have Christmas before Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving before Christmas?
- Do you like pumpkin pie with or without whipped cream?
- Do you like gravy on mashed potatoes?
- Do you open some presents on Christmas Eve, or all of them on Christmas?
- What do you think you’re getting for Christmas?
Here are my answers:
- I have seven dolls.
- Christmas! Thanksgiving has a lot of food . . . but then again, so does Christmas. I love the holiday spirit and cheer. It’s just a great time of year.
- I like having Thanksgiving before Christmas, because no offense Thanksgiving, but Christmas is a bigger deal. I like having Thanksgiving because the start to the holiday season, with Christmas at the tail end. (New Year’s: You’re forgetting about me!)
- With whipped cream, of course!
- Definitely! I had some really good gravy this year.
- I open a couple of presents on Christmas Eve.
- Well, I know for sure that I’m getting an iPod Shuffle. I won’t tell you how I know this, but I promise it has nothing to do with me. 🙂 I am hoping to get some doll clothes, too.
Those were super fun questions, guys! Now, onto the pictures!
I took a few extra pictures of the doll tree for this purpose.
I really love this one!
Hang a shining star up on the highest bow . . .
Or zip-tie it. 🙂
Okay, okay, it’s not really a zip-tie, it’s one of those green metal ornament hangers that I unbent and used it to attach the star on.
Excuse me, Crystal, why are you not facing the camera?!
Crystal: Hey , I was distracted. Lindsey was making faces at me. 😦
A close-up of the tree decorating.
I hope you guys liked those extra bonus pictures!
For this tag, I am tagging:
If either of you girls can’t do the tag, please let me know so I can tag someone else!
Here are your questions:
- Do you stay up until midnight on New Year’s Eve?
- Are you traveling anywhere for the holidays?
- If you could travel anywhere for the holidays, where would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday food of all time?
- Does your family have any holiday traditions?
- What do you want for Christmas?
- What is your favorite Christmas song/carol?
Okay, that is it for the tag! Thanks again to the Blogging Doll Sisters!
Countdown to Christmas: Ten days!